Technical Services Engineer Vacancy
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our technical services team.
You will be responsible for all technical requirements for our draught beer customers providing service, maintenance, and installation solutions to both new and existing venues as well as maintenance support at our brewery and beerhall in Glasgow.
We are looking for a practical and resourceful individual with a can-do attitude who loves a challenge within a small and dynamic workplace.
- Liaise with the sales team to support with new draught beer installations.
- Provide ‘on call’ solutions and support to existing customers.
- Develop and deliver preventative maintenance plan to key sites as part of our wider customer support package.
- Manage inventory of all technical dispense equipment.
- Provide support and training ‘in house’ to our front of house team to ensure best in class cellar management and line cleaning.
- Provide maintenance support within our brewery.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in technical dispense engineering role or similar
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- The position is based at WEST Brewery Glasgow however your location will change day to day depending on the requirements of the role. The working pattern is 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7 flexed as appropriate to meet the needs of the business.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.