EVENTS & MARKETING COORDINATOR VACANCY
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and energetic Events & Marketing Co-ordinator to join our team.
You will be the key point of contact for all private and corporate event enquiries while providing support to the Marketing Manager on a day-to-day basis.
You will be responsible for event planning and operations ensuring they run smoothly and successfully on the day. You will provide leadership and support to the Front of House team, promoting our brand & service culture, maximizing operational performance, profitability, and guest satisfaction.
You will be an ambassador for the brand and the venue and ensure that all work contributes positively towards the business objectives.
- Manage and oversee all day-to-day event enquiries and operations while operating within the company guidelines and brand vision.
- Establish and maintain relationships with private and corporate customers, while delivering superior guest satisfaction.
- Achieve departmental budget and KPI’s.
Tasks & Responsibilities
· Manage all new event enquiries on a day-to-day basis for private and corporate business.
· Develop relationships with existing and previous customers to support return business bookings.
· Prepare quotations and contracts for all events.
· Liaise with 3rd party suppliers to outsource services and goods as required.
· Meet with events guests face to face and do venue show rounds.
· Manage all event payments in line with company terms & conditions.
· Prepare all function sheets for meetings & events and liaise with Front and back of House teams prior and on the day of event, ensuring all information is accurate and up to date.
· Assume role of ‘event lead’ by attending all larger events.
· Ensure all events spaces preparation is complete ahead of time.
· Lead the team ‘on the day’ to ensure customer service and quality standards are always adhered to.
· Provide support in developing new business ideas for the venue.
· Provide weekly and monthly reports to line manager.
· Management of our social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
· Work with our trade customers to create engaging social media content.
· Management and design of menus for WEST on the Green, including all event menus.
· Overseeing the promotion of all in house events.
· Promotion of our event spaces to increase enquiry levels.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in Events role or similar role
· Sales driven and target focussed.
· Strong knowledge of front and back of house operations including food, beverages, staff supervision, and food safety.
· Comfortable working with budgets, revenue, and forecasting.
· Computer literacy and familiarity with hospitality management software.
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
· Team player.
· Good time-management skills.
· Great interpersonal and communication skills.
· The role is based at WEST on the Green in Glasgow but may be required to support other locations as required. The working pattern is 45 hours per week, 5 days out of 7 flexed as appropriate to meet the needs of the business.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.